- Peace: We reject interpretations of Islam that call for any violence, social injustice and politicized Islam. We invite our fellow Muslims and neighbors to join us.
- Human Rights: We reject bigotry, oppression and violence against all people based on any prejudice, including ethnicity, gender, language, belief, religion, sexual orientation and gender expression.
- Secular Governance: We are for secular governance, democracy and liberty. Every individual has the right to publicly express criticism of Islam. Ideas do not have rights. Human beings have rights.
- We stand for peace, human rights and secular governance. Please stand with us!
Call to Action for Muslims and Our Neighbors:
1. Like us on Facebook and share our page with your family, friends and neighbors: Muslim Reform Movement:
2. Sign our Declaration for the Muslim Reform Movement and share: Sign Now!
3. Follow us on Twitter:
4. Contact us to let us know how you would like to volunteer your services to help the Muslim Reform Movement: MuslimReformMovement@gmail.com